Summer Berry Picking

Tuesday, June 27, 2017


Summer berry picking at the orchard is by far one of my favorite summer bucket list activities,
especially with the kids, because they're elated to do all the labor.
(LOL!)





This was Charli Jane's first time at the orchard for pick your own, so I was very excited to document such a fun experience with her and the boys. 

The boys brought along their favorite baskets from Plum + Sparrow. They're the perfect baskets for storing all your summer berries. I'm delighted to share the heirloom quality of Plum + Sparrow! Their products are Fair Trade and beautifully handwoven in Africa, which supports a small village of weavers. 


We also received the most darling handmade dress for Charli from Dear Loa
This sweet little top + bloomers are one of my new favorites and pairs so dearly with a straw hat.
Just look at how precious!!!



I can't can't even with these precious photos and memories! 
Enjoy, friends. 







 
































Jack always excited to show me his huge jackpot of jumbo bluberries. 
Goodness, I love him.









Until next year...... (or next week, hehe.)







5 comments:

  1. HELLO

    Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you
    financially down and you need an urgent
    credit/financial assistance? Or are you in
    need of a loan to start-up/increase your
    business or buy your dream house. GET YOUR
    INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED
    TODAY NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE.
    contact us for more details Via (Whats App) number:
    +919394133968 patialalegitimate515@gmail.com Mr Jeffery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using efficient picking technique is the key to making fast guitar playing feel easy. Directional picking removes a lot of the struggle to play guitar fast. How? The picking motions used with this technique are smaller and quicker - giving you more speed with less effort. robotic bin picking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Generally I don’t read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice post. Best of luck for the next! Please visit my web site carmtransfers.com. Best CARM tours and transfers service provider.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan